Senior Recruiter, Studios
San Mateo, CA
About the Role
PlayStation's University Recruiting Manager is responsible for running SIE's intern program for North America. This strategic leader will manage a team of recruiters and coordinators to transform and maintain a diverse, entry level pipeline into SIE.
• Own the end to end University Recruiting function for PlayStation North America.
• Lead and mentor a team of high performing recruiters & coordinators to drive innovation, development & program improvement
• Develop strategies to grow strong & diverse pipelines of candidates through sourcing, networking & large-scale conference participation.
• Collaborate with SVPs & hiring managers to ensure UR efforts meet goals, initiatives & strategies within each individual organization.
• Produce data-driven results & regularly presented to C-suite leadership to influence decisions & increase program impact
• Deliver internship experiences, host summer social events annually and facilitate large-scale networking opportunities for cohorts
• Partner with & developed relationships with universities
• Host on-campus & virtual events & learning sessions that engage students & position PS's brand as an industry leader
• Build and supervise against a budget for all program activity.
• Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and value of all UR initiatives
• Deep understanding of University Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, and Program Management
• Shown success and experience building and scaling programs
• 5+ years of University Recruiting experience with minimum of 3+ years in leadership role
• Experience partnering with with universities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly driven with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
• ATS experience – Greenhouse preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8j45-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.