Executive Assistant (Contract)
Executive Assistant - PlayStation Studios
This is a long-term contracted position with our third-party staffing agency DZConnex with the possibility of contract-to-hire.
San Mateo, CA
We are seeking a driven, detail oriented, and experienced professional who has proven success with high levels of collaboration and communication. This role reports into the SVP of Tech, Creative & Services for PlayStation Studios, where you will provide extensive executive administrative support to our Executive and his leadership team.
• You will be acting as a Point of Contact serving as the primary liaison among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners ensuring smooth communication.
• Schedule Management: Organize and maintain calendar's, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls, ensuring no overlap.
• Document Preparation: Prepare important reports, presentations, and other documents needed by the executive team for meetings, seminars, and other official events.
• Meeting Organization: Coordinate the logistics for meetings, including securing venues, sending out invites, and ensuring all required resources are available.
• Email Management: Monitor emails, respond on their behalf when appropriate, and flag urgent mails needing their attention.
• Travel Arrangements: Plan and organize travel itineraries, including booking flights, accommodations, and ground transportation, ensuring all details are in order.
• Expense Reporting: Keep track of expenses and prepare monthly or periodic expense reports as required.
• Information Management: Maintain an organized system, ensuring that sensitive and confidential information is securely stored.
• Research and Data Analysis: Provide data-driven insights by researching industry-related data, trends, and other relevant information, aiding in decision-making processes.
• Project Coordination: Assist in the management of specific projects, ensuring deadlines are met and stakeholders are advised of progress.
• Technologically Savvy: Comfortable using technology to set-up real-time collaboration, team meetings, team events for the Executive and leadership team
• 8+ years of proven experience supporting a Senior Level Executive.
• Process-oriented, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and independently on difficult project with minimal direction.
• Proven experience handling extremely confidential information and fostering a culture that respects privacy and confidentiality.
• Ability to build trusting relationships through strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner.
• Has the ''EQ'' skills to build bridges and communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
• Works collaboratively and effectively with senior executives, other assistants, and internal and external partners; capable of bringing people together!
• Ability to efficiently run complex schedules across multiple time zones and to coordinate smoothly in various cultural settings.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Office suite and other presentation and organizational software.
• A highly professional demeanor, positive outlook, and can-do attitude.
• Excited about games and interested in technology. Bonus points if you're a gamer and are currently playing.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
At SIE, working with our partners, we consider several factors when setting each role's base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the individual base pay range may vary based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for benefit offerings that include medical, dental, and vision. Click here to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below, this is an hourly rate.
$46.15 - $65.29 USD
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyb7v-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.