Publicity Coordinator, Records
Culver City, CA
Culver City, CA
PlayStation Productions is seeking an assistant for its film and television department. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer and roll calls
• Maintain calendars, including scheduling internal and external meetings
• Manage domestic and international travel itineraries and expenses
• Provide script coverage and maintain competitive reports, talent lists, and submission logs
• Track industry trends and be educated on new talent/filmmakers
• Serve as a knowledge base for everyone that works within the department
• Support presentation creation/maintenance as necessary
• Arrange drive-ons/security badges, receive visitors, and escort them to meetings
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• BA/BS Degree- 1-2+ years as an executive assistant or assistant (preferably at a talent agency or management company)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong attention to detail
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Keeps cool under high pressure situations. Positive attitude and demeanor
• Displays professionalism in communication with internal and external partners, especially high-level talent/filmmakers
The role reports directly to the Senior Director and Manager and will be based in Culver City.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pkjv-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.