Senior Technical Sourcer - Remote
Remote / Virtual
Corporate Recruiter (contract)
San Mateo or San Diego preferred (remote considered)
We're delighted and honored that PlayStation has been officially certified as a Great Place to Work. It's our people who cultivate our pioneering, inclusive, and playfully irreverent company culture. We take pride in caring for our people and we are looking for an additional member of our recruiting team to bring in the best to join us. This is a contract role expected to last 1 year with a high possibilitty of extension.
Are you the Corporate Recruiter we are looking for? Your req load will consist of a variety of roles and levels including but not limited to: Global Sales, Business Operations, Global Marketing, among others. You are a true team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and all of your clients are important.
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
• Source and build candidate pipelines for open positions at different levels.
• Proactively identifies and recruits passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
• Demonstrate multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
• Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
• Research and develop innovative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent
• Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
• Build positive relationships across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
• Experience with negotiating offers and the art of the close
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in house and/or a staffing firm
• Full-cycle recruitment experience required
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a plus
• MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience handling and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
• Solid attention to detail
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Prior experience in the games, entertainment or high-tech industry
• Built in network of corporate professionals
• Prior Global experience (UK)
• PlayStation fan
• Sense of humor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo2yq-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.