Global Business Development Manager
San Mateo, CA
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Network Advertising team is a sophisticated, global advertising sales organization focused on servicing strategic platform partners. As a leader in gaming and entertainment we are continuously diversifying our business models to align our service with the needs of our customers. In the last couple of years, we have accelerated rapidly beyond our anticipated growth trajectory, and we are seeking an experienced, service oriented, sales and marketing professional to build long-term advertising partnerships with PlayStation's key Partners!
The Client Partner will act as a consultant, demonstrating leadership and providing business insight with a focus on driving revenue growth, strategic account development and selling PlayStation's suite of advertising solutions to our most integrated business partners. You'll be an integral part of the Net Ads team working closely with multiple internal partners to develop these relationships, creating new marketing opportunities and executing on a number of PlayStation's pivotal initiatives. Success in this position requires a passion for entertainment, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, and exceptional client service. We are looking for an individual who will thrive in and contribute to a dynamic, team-focused environment!
• Help define PlayStation's overall approach within a designated segment of our addressable market, including on a specific set of key client responsibilities
• Seek to understand customer needs, challenges and strategic priorities by cultivating lasting relationships with client stakeholders at all levels
• Drive strategic conversations by defining objectives and providing recommendations on how to best leverage the PlayStation platform
• Deliver holistic success of your accounts measured by revenue growth/profitability, new product and solutions uptake, and customer satisfaction
• Manage and update revenue tracking documentation, pipeline and opportunities, and report revenue forecast predictions to internal partners
• Work with cross functional client facing teams to build business cases which support advertising revenue growth to take to rev ops and product teams as improvement ideas
• Operate as the primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients, including critical issues
• Represent PlayStation by acting fairly, with integrity and with the highest ethical standards in external partner meetings
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA's):
• 5+ years of working experience in gaming or entertainment, digital media, marketing or advertising industries
• Strong understanding of PlayStation, our ecosystem, and its core players
• Proven track record of delivering multi-channel advertising campaigns with familiarity of advertising standard methodologies, trends, terms & conditions
• Demonstrated ability of achieving profitable revenue growth
• Experience working in and navigating a large or high-growth organization with many cross functional partners
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships
• A true teammate that nurtures and develops team members and partners
• Ability to travel as required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkxk3-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.