Product Marketing Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Associate Content Coordinator (Contract)
San Mateo, CA
The Associate Content Coordinator will review a broad range of digital metadata submissions and queries submitted for PlayStation® Store release. The role requires a proficiency in customer service, partner communication (written and verbal), and a keen understanding of entertainment software. The Associate Content Coordinator will excel in a fast paced, highly collaborative multi-disciplinary environment, where he/she will review and approve complex and technically specific submissions against constantly evolving requirements/criteria. Associate Content Coordinators work with publishing partners based in various locations around the world and are expected to deliver a consistently high level of service regardless of the type or quality of submission delivered.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
• Reviews daily metadata submissions for Full Games, Bundles, Demos, DLC, and associated content.
• Maintains a working understanding of Objectionable Content Criteria.
• Follow-up with developers/publishers on technical and subjective issues that prevent their content from publishing to the PlayStation® Store. Help them make updates to get their content acceptably submitted.
• Assist Sr. Content Coordinator and Lead Content Coordinator with special projects as needed.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• A working knowledge of PlayStation's library of games/content.
• Highly organized, with an excellent eye for detail.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Required Experience / Education:
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in publishing operations, quality assurance, or equivalent (preferably in the game industry)
• Knowledge/experience with video/image editing tools (i.e. Photoshop) as well as standard office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Preferred Experience / Education:
• 2+ years of industry experience, preferably in a QA-related role.
• Database experience.
• Extensive base knowledge of industry trends, practices, and genres.
• Proven experience working in a cross-cultural, multi-national organization
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.