Global Business Development Manager
San Mateo, CA
Assistant User Research Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Studios Games User Research team is accepting applications for an Assistant UX Research Analyst to join its internal user research team in San Mateo. This is an exceptional 9 – 12 month contract opportunity for someone with a passion for research and digital entertainment to join PlayStation and gain experience with Games User Research.
• Assisting in Moderation of User Research sessions in lab, or remotely as required
• Observing participants during UX tests
• Video Behavioral Coding during testing.
• Compiling results from observations for daily reports drafted for the dev teams
• Participating in research analyses, as needed
• Supporting Research tactics such as participant management, research prep, monitoring video streams.
• A relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, User - Experience, or a similar field is desirable.
• Understanding of User Experience (UX) and it's importance for video games
• Understanding of or passion for usability and user research
• A passion for games and a curiosity for game design
• Analytical problem solver, interest in science, and strong listening skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkm83-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.