Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
The VFX Production Assistant works closely with the Producer and Production Coordinator to manage all incoming media and outgoing deliveries
• Manage calendars and attend meetings, ''reviews'' and ''dailies'' sessions and take clear and thorough notes.
• Manage download and ingestion of shot turnovers, including all VFX elements and reference plates.
• Ingest and publish outsource vendor submissions.
• Assist and support all levels of production team with daily activities, general production activities, tasks on assigned projects, and preparation of cineSync sessions material.
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English and French.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft suite (Agenda, Excel, Word etc)
• Any production experience is an asset.
• VFX Experience, an asset
• Familiar with shot tracking database systems (Shotgun, a plus).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9zv1-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.