Motion Capture Technicians
• Previous work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Shotgun experience an asset.
• Bilingual French and English.
• Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), taking good notes.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
• Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
• Be able to schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
• Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject ''VFX coordinator'' to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.