Previz/ Layout Artist
• 5+ years experience as a layout artist, preferably on feature film or television projects.
• Previous Lead experience preferable.
• A reel showing a wide technical skillset and creative problem-solving skills.
• Expert knowledge of any industry standard tracking application and good understanding of Maya.
• Proven ability to work closely in a small team with tight schedules.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage time well.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work and encourage those around you to the same standards.
• The desire and passion to mentor Junior Artists and lead a team working on high-end international and local projects.
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good understanding of practical photography, composition, and staging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Can work under pressure
• Team Player
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.