• Creates a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Helps create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provides support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Helps manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manages daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Can work under pressure
• Team Player
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and IMDB.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbx196-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.