Full Time Job
Office Management and HR Assistant
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMinimum Requirements:
We are looking for a bright, organised office all-rounder to support our team with daily office and HR admin tasks. This can be an autonomous role for the right candidate, who is a highly organised individual with the ability to manage their own day.
• solid written and communication skills in German a must
• business level English language skills
• excellent organizational and time management skills
• high level of attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
• excellent Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills
• knowledge of File Maker and any experience with payroll software a plus
• previous experience in a similar position preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will assist HR a variety of tasks: administering incoming job applications, scheduling interviews, entering candidate data into the database, correspondence with candidates and recording of employee vacation, sickness and overtime hours. You will participate in staff onboarding and document management related to hiring new employees.
General reception / office management responsibilities include: answering incoming phone calls, maintaining the condition of the office, arranging necessary repairs and reviewing/updating health and safety policies. Management of petty cash, online purchasing and ensuring office supplies are stocked.
You must have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
We look forward to learning more about you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz50k3-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.