PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in Canada, Germany, and the US. We are recruiting for various positions in our Vancouver office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• 3+ years of compositing experience
• Expert knowledge of Nuke
• Knowledge of 3D and stereo compositing, CG integration with multi-pass EXR
• Reel showing strong artistic skills including a sense of color, lighting, composition
• Strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
• Experience with Shotgun an asset
• General problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within a strong team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for assigned shots, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot
• Establish looks and/or follow set style direction
• Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed
• Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
• Must be eligible to work in British Columbia
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez282-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.