PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for various positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
• 3+ years of production experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline
• A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc.
• Excellent understanding of cameras, camera techniques and working with LIDAR data
• Thorough knowledge of object tracking and 3D rotoscoping
• A good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills
• Expert 3D Equalizer and Maya user.
• Syntheyes, PFTrack, Houdini and Unreal knowledge a plus.
• Good developed interpersonal skills
• Well-developed organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks, to succeed under tight deadlines and to handle a fast paced, occasionally high-pressure environment
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills but work independently as well
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to QC, troubleshoot and offer feedback for outsource Match Move
• Use relevant 3D software to work out the coordinates and movement of the physical camera and/or objects in a live action shot
• Work with other departments to ensure accurate camera tracks meet their needs
• Manage shot and sequence continuity as it relates to matchmove
• Handling camera distortion/undistortion workflow
• Deliver shots in the time and quality standards of the company and show
• Support and advise other artists with their tracking tasks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xp94-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.