Moving Picture Company
• 3+ years of working experience or an extraordinary demo reel/portfolio.
• Excellent knowledge of Maya.
• Working knowledge of Nuke.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional cinematography skills
• Ability to take on a delegated task with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized.
• Ablity to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of working in a collaborative environment.
• Working knowledge of Unreal considered an asset.
• Interpret and conceptualize the film script according to the Supervisor's instructions.
• Create scene foundations and shots by placing characters, props and environments according to the storyboard/previz.
• Adapt shot staging according to the composition.
• Blocking characters/cameras in key poses to define their actions and movements.
• Maintain the continuity of characters, cameras and sets across sequences.
• Placing tracked cameras and geometries properly in 3D space according to tracked data.
• Generate camera takovers and projection elements for hand off to downstream departments.
• Define camera angles and animate them, if applicable.
• Pre/Post visualization.
• Maintain a high level of quality during shot creation and hand off.
• Respect timing and quotas given by Production.
• Execute the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director by showing an analytic mind.
• Organize work and prepare presentation elements and regular dailies for approval.
• Communicate and seek information if necessary.
• Maintain good team dynamics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboxo6-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.