- Full Time
Pixomondo is an award-winning, international studio creating visual effects for high profile cinema and television productions such as Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games, Star Trek:Discovery, The Mandalorian, Westworld and Hugo.
Our global presence allows us to build teams comprising the best talents in the field, both nationally and internationally.
Our German Studios are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to provide expertise, analysis and advice to the Head of Studio Operations and the Senior Management Team relating to performance management, recruitment, selection, employee relations, conflict resolution, salary administration, training and HR related legislation.
This opportunity involves working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a group of diverse and passionate colleagues. The role is based in Stuttgart and also will also require regular visits to our Studio located in Frankfurt once business travel resumes. Due to Covid 19 health guidelines, this role may be conducted in the initial period as a remote office position.
• Several years' experience in a Human Resources role.
• Knowledge of compensation, benefits and employment regulations.
• Demonstrated history of creating/improving/leading recruitment processes that improve department efficiency and the candidate experience.
• Excellent German language oral and written communications skills. Medium to high level English language proficiency.
• Possess solid knowledge of MS Office suite. Knowledge of Shotgun Studio workflow software beneficial.
• Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks, with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Self-motivation/energy – must be able to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a 'can do' attitude.
• Knowledge of the visual effects and/or entertainment industry will be considered a bonus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage full-cycle recruitment and selection process of creative and admin talent.
• Collaborate with Production to plan for future resourcing requirements for each project.
• Prepare offers as well as refine job descriptions and job postings.
• Develop both active and passive recruitment strategies to identify and engage prospective artists for current and future studio needs.
• Identify and attend networking events and career fairs.
• Facilitate, prepare and deliver performance reviews.
• Maintain current HR policies and procedures; implement new policies as and when required.
• Assist in the implementation of a customised global HR platform and maintain employee and recruitment database.
• Refine the new hire process including orientation and organisation of internal training/mentoring.
• Proactively resolve Human Resources issues and demonstrate innovative thinking by researching, analysing and preparing recommendations.
• Deal with disciplinary and grievance procedures and practices.
• Act as part of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee to administer Health and Safety programs.
• Stay abreast of legislative, regulatory developments that impact employment and working conditions.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have an existing EU work permit and permission to live in Germany.
Please forward your written application including salary expectation and references
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.