Safety & Security Officer
• Construct architectural and organic looking models and environments, using both manual and procedural techniques
• Work with technical leads, review and revise work as necessary to gain Production Designer and Director approval
• Implement modeling and shading variations to provide objects the look that is required for the particular set and scenes being built
• Create clean and efficient assets and support downstream departments
• Bachelor's degree in film, a design-related major, computer science with graphics, or equivalent work experience
• A strong understanding of composition, form, physical motion, weight, balance and texture
• Experience with Linux, Maya or other 3D programs is preferred
• Excellent skills in communication, presentation, and time management
• Ability to structure and construct expansive, complex environments with attention to detail and efficiency
• Ability to follow art direction but also demonstrate initiative
• Ability to visualize a three-dimensional environment derived from two-dimensional drawings
• Ability to be self-motivated while working within a team structure
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq828z-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation.