Media System Technician
• Provide technical support for cloud-based IT systems including Okta, Google, and Atlassian products
• Partner closely with our team to evaluate, deploy, and resolve issues with our collaboration and cloud applications
• Build and maintain detailed and accurate documentation around our processes and workflows
• Work alongside network and system administrators to ensure interoperability of the services we support with existing infrastructure
• Engage our vendors to diagnose and solve issues with services we use
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows; design and document scripts to automate away these pesky problems and streamline systems
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Hands-on, proven expertise developing technical solutions involving multiple applications to solve business and user needs
• Knowledge and proficiency implementing and/or administering Okta, including API usage
• Familiarity with authentication standards such as OAuth2 & SAML
• Expert administration skills in G Suite, Slack, Box, Atlassian Confluence and Jira or similar services
• Background in Unix systems administration including solid scripting skills in bash and Python
• Understanding and experience with LDAP, email routing and administration
• Experience interacting with REST APIs for application integration and automation
• A penchant for clear communication and documentation; you prefer to keep things tidy
• Eagerness to tackle problems and get to the bottom of complicated issues
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnk3y-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation.