• Support film production by providing outstanding software and support
• Capture requirements by partnering directly with end users
• Design and code web solutions in a Linux or Mac environment
• Collaborate effectively with a diverse team of engineers and problem solvers
• Write automated tests & create user documentation
• Build, release, and maintain code
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field
• 3+ years relevant work experience
• Knowledge of Linux/Mac environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Works well individually as well as closely with others in a collaborative environment of multi-functional teams
• Proven track record to deliver high-quality software in a dynamic environment
• Web development experience
• Knowledge of Vue (or quick learner); also React, Django, Git, Selenium, jQuery, Apache, Grunt, and Kubernetes
• Database experience (Oracle)
• Knowledge of film production pipelines & technology
Computer code generally ages quickly but at Pixar it is used to create films that last generations. Join us!
''Coco,'' Pixar's 19th feature, opened in theaters on November 22, 2017.
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk4vk-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.