• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Professional experience or a proven aptitude in C++ and Python
• Experience with GUI design and programming
• Strong software engineering and testing skills including proficiency in API design
• Ability to trouble-shoot with a high attention to detail and quality
• Experience with systems programming in a UNIX / Linux environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience collaborating with diverse thinkers to deliver high-quality software
• Proven track record to work with both technical and non-technical software users
• Experience with 3D applications and their APIs (e.g., Maya, Houdini, Katana)
''Coco,'' Pixar's 19th feature, opened in theaters on November 22, 2017.
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3b1k-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.