• Develop, implement, test, and support 3D graphics software in a Linux environment
• Collaborate effectively with a team of engineers, QA, Build, UI, Doc, and Project Management
• Partner with artists and technologists to provide excellent software development and support for film production
• Collaborate on Open-Source initiatives like Hydra, Universal Scene Description (USD) and OpenSubdiv.
• You are highly proficient in C++ and software engineering standard methodologies
• You have an adept knowledge of modern rendering architectures for rasterization and/or raytracing, both hardware and software
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
• Strong ability to trouble-shoot with high attention to detail and quality
• You're comfortable working in a Linux development environment or are excited to learn
• You enjoy and have experience working with technical and non-technical software users
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality software in our studio's fast-paced and dynamic environment while adhering to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of 3D applications (e.g., Maya, Houdini, Katana) a plus
• Experience with Hydra, USD or OpenSubdiv development is a big plus!
For more information about our graphics technologies visit graphics.pixar.com
''Coco,'' Pixar's 19th feature, opened in theaters on November 22, 2017.
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re84e5-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.