• Prepare bi-weekly Estimated Final Cost reports and relevant budget cost and variance analyses to present to the Producers, including accounting, forecasting and scheduling for a feature as well as related ancillary projects
• Update and review weekly production reports, tracking departmental progress against the production schedule and productivity assumptions - these reports are then presented to the Producers and studio leadership
• Aid Production Leadership and Department Managers in crafting and maintaining reports for planning production flow and department budgets.
• Prepare and ensure accurate completion of employment paperwork for voice and music talent recording sessions and process payments according to employment contracts and SAG rules
• Lead the day-to-day costs of the production, including reviewing weekly payroll and film accounts payable, and liaise between Corporate Finance, Production Finance, Studio Leadership and the Producers
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business; or equivalent experience
• Minimum three years of accounting or finance experience
• Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
• Experience using databases and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Oracle, Workday, SQL)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, and advanced modeling and Excel skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities with professionalism, and work with diplomacy, discretion, confidentiality, versatility, and reliability
• Flexible to work independently or as part of a team, with little or only general instruction
• Technically oriented with database/process experience and geared towards driving standardization and consolidation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk1mq-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation.