The Penguin Random House International Sales team is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator or Associate. Reporting to the Sales Director, this position will be responsible for providing general and sales support the UK & Commonwealth team and selling to select distribution clients in the UK and Australia/New Zealand.
The Sales Coordinator/Associate also serves as a liaison between international accounts and in-house departments to ensure the regular flow of sales, marketing, and publicity information and provide feedback to sales management.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Attending publisher meetings and prioritizing titles for the UK and Australian markets.
• Creating selling materials and presenting title information to accounts.
• Providing accounts with monthly and seasonal frontlist schedules.
• Conveying title and schedule changes to accounts.
• Managing daily communication with accounts on a wide variety of customer issues including orders, inventory, and local on-sale dates and prices.
• Organizing agendas and follow-up notes for internal and account-facing meetings.
• Compiling weekly marketing and publicity updates for accounts.
• Soliciting accounts for sales materials.
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of 1 year sales or marketing experience; Minimum of 2 years to be considered at the Associate level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels within an organization
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Prior experience working within international sales or international rights is a plus
• Prior experience in book publishing is a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements using our online application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yjwe-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.