New York, NY
Online & Digital Sales Assistant - DK
At DK, we believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in. From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.
As the online & digital sales assistant, you will offer administrative help to the account manager that oversees Amazon and eBooks.
• Provide general administrative support to account manager as needed (i.e. coordinating the delivery of sales assets, running reports, maintaining a regular schedule of upcoming sales meetings and key account office visits, etc.).
• Produce and coordinate the delivery of sales assets for customer presentations, meetings and trade shows.
• Communicate regularly between our key distributors and retailers and Penguin Random House Customer Service, Data Management and Warehouse Operations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders.
• Liaise with the US Marketing & Publicity, Managing Editorial, and other internal groups to maximize sales efforts and efficiencies.
• Assist in positioning relevant frontlist and backlist titles within account base.
• Provide support in various Amazon Vendor Central cases
• Create and deliver account specific advertising, catalog and marketing materials based on sales requests.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of competitor, consumer, and industry trends.
• Interest in Sales
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and attentive to detail with the ability to successfully work on multiple projects at a time and adapt to changing priorities
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint preferred
Salary for this position is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
DK is the bestselling publisher of highly visual, photographic non-fiction for adults and children. Our aim is to inform, enrich and entertain readers of all ages through beautifully designed content. Publishers of the Eyewitness series for children, the award-winning Eyewitness Travel Guides and the creators of the online homework help website DKfindout!. DK is part of Penguin Random House and is also the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series, Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5k01-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.