Human Resources Director
Universal City, CA
At Peacock you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of tech, sports, news, tv, and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
Adding to the rich history of NBCUniversal, Peacock is able to leverage a vast portfolio that includes broadcast and cable networks, classic and blockbuster films, world-renowned theme parks and diverse digital properties. As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us.
We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through our resiliency, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
We're seeking a Contract Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our team and help secure top-tier talent for Peacock. We believe that our talent are our greatest asset. Each individual makes a difference here because we all have a story to tell. We are interested in changing the game, so we want the most dedicated teammates to create and inspire one another.
As a member of the TA team, it is your priority to captivate new employees who are passionate about their work and are eager to make an impact. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy that will attract the best candidates for in the Peacock world like engineering, product, analytics, development, etc . You will work closely in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, Campus Programs and the Diversity & Inclusion group. If you are a driven worker who can think outside the box we would love to hear from you!
Development & Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
• Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity.
• Proactively source, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across the portfolio
• Use Social Networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent
• Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external networking events that will connect you directly with talent
• Offer out of the box solutions to talent strategies
• Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent corporate recruiting strategy
Partnership & Relationship Management
• Build strong consultative relationships with HR Partners and Business Leaders in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs
• Develop robust partnerships with Campus Programs & D&I
• Leverage high level communications skills with hiring team throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on the recruitment market place, gain a better understanding of talent pool and to set realistic expectations
• Demonstrate a consultative style, providing relevant metrics and industry trends to develop creative solutions for hiring managers
• Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations and provide process updates
Project Management & Mentorship
• Participate in or lead planning of Talent Acquisition Events, inclusive of large conferences, onsite networking events, and more
• Participate in or lead project teams involved in process improvement, culture & communication, development, & more
• Partner with Associate Recruiters & Sourcers (as applicable) to help guide sourcing strategy and serve as a trainer/coach when they are developing new skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 7+ years of work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment or related industry position with responsibilities of acquiring talent
• At least 5 years of work experience recruiting for technology positions
• Experience managing projects and owning client relationships
• Experience working with Microsoft office, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or SAP and ATS System preferred
• Familiar with BrassRing or similar ATS system
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Ability to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements
• Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a team work environment
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1jkx-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.