As a Digital Planning Manager, you will directly manage a team of Planners. The role of Planning Manager will be to lead the team by focusing on creating compelling proposals to drive revenue to the organization while ensuring all existing campaigns are properly managed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly manage a group of Planners, assisting them with: Plan building, Rate approvals, and Campaign execution.
• Analyze accounts that are assigned to each member of your team. Constantly find ways to balance workload across the entire group.
• Analyze areas within the sales/planning workflow that can be improved, create process enhancements that eliminate any bottlenecks or barriers to entry.
• Work with Ad Ops and Inventory to improve the delivery of Ad campaigns. Assess risk and come up with creative solutions to ensure that all Ad campaigns deliver in full.
• Collaborate with internal constituents to learn all of the nuances to our current Ad systems. Pass this information off in a clear and concise manner to all Planners.
• Work closely with Planning management to tactically drive company-wide goals and initiatives.
• Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner.
• Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of online experience in digital media planning
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients.
• Well organized and good attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented.
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word.
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus.
• Strong analytical and creative skills.
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznq87-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.