Peacock is looking for a Manager of Primary Research to help design, execute and reveal primary research insights in support of the Peacock streaming service.
This individual will be a critical player within the Insights team tasked with executing primary research and conducting robust analysis in support of the team's strategic objectives. In this role, you will be report to the Vice President of Consumer Insights and work with stakeholders across the organization with a core area of focus that includes supporting the marketing campaign and creative teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
A researcher ready to have an impact and help drive strategic decision-making as it relates to programming, marketing and strategic positioning. You should have experience with quantitative and qualitative primary research techniques and market research statistics, including designing research instruments and conducting robust analysis to discover the story in the data.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• To be genuinely curious, smart and motivated; ready to solve stakeholder problems through creative research design and analysis
• To contribute to the design of qualitative and quantitative research initiatives that support internal objectives, including writing surveys, managing survey fielding, analyzing banners & crosstabs, writing moderator guides, etc.
• To offer yourself as a resource on all things primary research to peers and internal stakeholders
• To support the Insights team in building relationships with the marketing, programming and strategy teams and helping them achieve their objectives
• To discover the story in the data through thoughtful and robust analysis
• To work with and manage research vendors to ensure adherence to industry best practices, stated timelines, contracted deliverables and high data quality
• To be a clear and effective communicator
• And most importantly, to live the values of collaboration and teamwork, operating as one team across Peacock
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS ROLE:
• Conduct meaningful research: Contribute to building a successful streaming service
• Drive impact: Contribute to a team playing a critical role in delivering on Peacock strategic goals for subscriber growth and engagement
• Broaden your research knowledge: Expand your primary research skills and experience as you learn how to solve problems through creative research design and application of advance techniques
• Gain experience partnering with internal stakeholders: Build relationships with stakeholders like the marketing team and partner with them to help achieve their objectives
• Work with smart people and industry experts: Collaborate with experts across many different teams both at Peacock and within the greater NBCU organization
• Achieve career & professional growth: Access resources to build on your research skills and develop your career
• Work alongside a high-performing Insights Team: You'll be joining a supportive team that is highly motivated and proud of what they do
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred in a relevant field (Business, Market Research, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, etc.)
• 2+ years' experience in market research and data analysis, managing the design and completion of complex projects
• Statistics knowledge and experience required; ability to conduct advanced statistical analysis like factor and conjoint analysis is an advantage but not required
• Proven collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with statistical analysis tools like R, SPSS and/or SAS preferred
• Mastery of Microsoft Office suite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo50y-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.