Manager, Human Resources
New York, NY
At Peacock you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
Adding to the rich history of NBCUniversal, Peacock is able to leverage a vast portfolio that includes broadcast and cable networks, classic and blockbuster films, sports and news. As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us.
We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
• Provide HR operational support for all Human Resources clients, including: recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, compensation analysis, performance management, and reporting/analytics for the Technology & Product divisions of Peacock
• Partner with HR leadership to support clients with employee relations issues, ensuring fair and consistent application of policies and practices
• Support and facilitate organizational changes
• Mentor and provide guidance to all clients on career development
• Process transactions in HR systems including promotions, new hires, terminations, organizational changes, etc. through required work flow processes
• Liaise with HR specialists and partners, including Benefits and Payroll, to manage and resolve employee inquiries
• Contribute to, and may have project ownership of, certain processes for HR-related initiatives
• Manage headcount and create job descriptions for open positions
• Partner with HR team and leadership to create, plan, and execute on-site culture building activities and events
• Support team with ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Related Field of Study
• Minimum 3 years relevant HR experience
• Team oriented, self-starter with the ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high-quality HR partnership in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
• High sense of urgency and customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate and work with employees at all levels required
• Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to proactively and creatively solve problems
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Experience with HR information systems (i.e. SAP)
• Proven track record of forming effective relationships with client groups
• Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in a dynamic environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71enp-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.