Preditor, Global Creative Content
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Editor, Original Content, Brand Creative Marketing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for cutting and producing breakthrough trailers, promos, social content and promotional assets that capture consumer attention and establish Peacock Originals as a premium offering. They are also bursting with ideas, hungry to keep raising the creative bar, and fervent about developing innovative, instantly shareable content that drives engagement. It's integral that the candidate is a passionate storyteller with an understanding of the entertainment landscape in order to promote our shows in uniquely effective ways.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Edit/produce premium and top-notch trailers, promos, image spots, and sizzle reels (both internal & external) from inception through delivery to achieve creative objectives.
• Edit/Produce short-form content – interstitials, BTS, EPK, added value material, etc.
• Review vendors' work to elevate content and help align with creative strategies.
• Work closely with graphic designers and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process, including VO session.
• Communicate consistently with creative team-Creative Directors, Designers, Producers/Writers/Editors, etc.
• Attend and actively participate in brainstorms and kick-off meetings to provide editorial ideas and concepts.
• At least 3 years professional experience in Adobe Premiere editing trailers, promos, sizzles, and spots for a premium, cable or broadcast network, streaming service, agency or post house.
• Must present reel with extraordinary video content that shows an expertise in video editing and visual storytelling for trailers and promos.
• Advanced knowledge of sound design, with a strong ear for music and excellent at cutting to a track.
• Must be able to demonstrate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with producers.
• Ability to edit quickly while maintaining high quality work.
• Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxq32-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.