We are looking for a Vice President to join our team!
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Negotiate & complete new distribution agreements for Paramount's streaming products, working in concert with senior leaders across international Legal, Product, Marketing, Strategy & Content teams
• Collect feedback on key terms
• Update internal partners on status of current deal negotiations
• Work closely with streaming Product & Ops teams to prioritize any partner integration &/or feature work
• Lead early partnership development, including: case, value exchange, product requirements, financial modeling, etc.
• Liaise with BD counterparts from Paramount's domestic team to ensure alignment & represent international interests in global distribution deals
• Strategize how & when Paramount should partner with distributor platforms to improve streaming audience
• Provide mentorship to regional teams on any locally-led streaming distribution deals
• At least 10+ years of business development experience with media or technology company
• Deep understanding of streaming video landscape from a business perspective
• Excellent deal negotiation skills
• First-rate analytical & quantitative skills, with a proven ability to use data to drive business decisions
• MBA or JD preferred
• International experience preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5b0o-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.