Executive Director, Sales Planning & Reporting
Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you a sales and analytics specialist with a passion for entertainment and e-commerce? Then Paramount Pictures has an exciting opportunity! Our ideal candidate has the relationships and savvy to help grow Paramount's vast catalog presence in the ever-competitive e-commerce market. We're looking for someone with the passion, drive, and right mentality to thrive in our team!
The perfect candidate to join our team would be engaged and current on industry trends across digital retailers and their in-store promotional activity for both Paramount and its competitors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meet or exceed fiscal year Net Sales and Trade spend targets
• Interact directly with e-commerce customers on implementing extraordinary e-commerce sales promotions and marketing initiatives
• Submit monthly and ad-hoc promotions direct to e-commerce customer base
• Be cognoscente of e-retailers in-store promotional activity
• Work closely with distributor partners to ensure flawless product fulfillment
• Partner with Paramount Marketing to develop content calendars in support of promotional initiatives
• Audit the competition and the customer to find opportunities to lead within the industry
• Produce and maintain monthly product submissions across all product strata
• Build and maintain promotional calendars in conjunction with Retail and Brand marketing
• Develop and implement tools and process for return on investment analyses
• Use retailer specifications and benchmark against best-in-class standards to build product specific Content Guides (Imagery + Copy) for e-commerce
• Build e-commerce specific product launches and drive key partners
• Be a specialist in understanding the site maps of each of the key e-commerce partners
• Own and improve the flow of information of metadata from PHE to each e-commerce partner
• Previous e-commerce account management experience
• Strong analytic and numeracy skills with working proficiency in Excel
• Proven contraction and negotiation abilities and experience
• A customer service background and mentality with the ability to be adaptable to change in an ever-changing industry.
• Comfortable working with a variety of internal/external customers.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to build lasting customer relationships as well as strong working relationships with corporate offices
• Position will require extensive travel in the USA when it is safe to do so