Executive Assistant - Production/Creative
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team! This person should be an experienced administrative who is responsible, highly organized and able to prioritize deadlines and tasks. The ideal candidate is smart, sophisticated, creative, solution-orientated, resourceful, resilient, and conscious of the bottom line. We ARE a fast paced office -- some days can get really crazy -- the Executive Assistant needs to be able to maintain a calm demeanor, while juggling multiple deadlines and dealing with a flurry of activity!
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
Performing a wide variety of executive support and administrative duties as required by daily operations, which includes:
• Manage calendar & meeting logistics including booking meeting rooms & technology set up
• Troubleshoot immediate IT concerns for team
• Oversee arrangements of travel and accommodations
• Assist Digital Creative, Social & Media teams in managing project work such as preparing presentations, campaign brainstorming and potential business research
• Management of vendor additions, purchase order assignments, and payment of invoices for creative vendors
• Maintaining media partner and prospect database
• 1-2 years experience working closely with fast moving executive teams (strong internship experience considered)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Filemaker Pro)
• High proficiency / knowledge of the Internet and social platforms is a MUST
• Ability to distill, manage and coordinate input from multiple sources while working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
• Polished, unflappable, professional demeanor while utilizing tact, discretion and sensitivity in regards to confidential information
• Excellent verbal, writing skills, and e-mail communications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8m8n-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.