Los Angeles, CA
Technical support to Worldwide Distribution Services for feature materials
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Assist in crafting mastering schedules with Managers/Supervisors for all worldwide dubbed and subtitled theatrical release versions
• Working with Supervisor to take delivery of original version elements from post production
• Working with Supervisor on all China related correspondence, scheduling, and material delivery
• Coordinates delivery of both original and localized materials into worldwide labs for theatrical distribution
• Coordinates schedules and orders for all localized feature subtitle work
• Coordinates schedules and orders for all scripting and translation for both trailer and feature titles
• Works with in-house sound editors for all audio and preliminary picture deliverables
• Coordinates distribution of preliminary versions to necessary subtitling and dubbing vendors, as well as territory offices
• Attending Quality Control screenings and coordinating QC schedule of all feature versions with vendors and all attendees
• Raising purchase orders and processes invoices for all worldwide distribution vendor work as needed
• Administrative support to department VP as needed
• Ordering office supplies as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 1+ years work experience
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and internet software
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in Entertainment Industry!
• Digital Cinema mastering experience preferred
• Basic post production knowledge
• Knowledge of International servicing
• Ability to adapt quickly to new workflows and software
• Passion for film!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zev0-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.