Paramount Pictures' Worldwide Marketing is seeking an Assistant Manager, International Marketing Partnerships to join their team! This role is responsible for day to day interfacing with international markets, including driving all promotional partnerships from concept through to campaign activation as well as supporting a multi-regional pitching process out of our Home Office. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who thrives when working on various projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment!
• Prepare pitching materials for presentations, including fact-finding research, creative brainstorming, and deck preparation
• Review, vet, and track promotional partnerships from international markets including deal proposals and creative
• Support the activation of global and multi-market partnerships programs, including: create and track timeline templates, review creative submissions and gather feedback from various stakeholders
• Coordinate the creation and maintenance of team status reports, case studies and additional promotional reports and documents
• Work with external agencies to develop promotional merchandise and prize packages, leading the shipping logistics and disseminating to international territories
• Administer and track financial commitments; manage budgets including raising purchase orders
• Communicate with internal Paramount divisions to activate partner program deliverables
• Maintain database and creative assets for delivery to international partners and territories
• Participate in all duties required to manage promotional partnerships (e.g. meeting and call notes, recaps, etc.)
• Additional project management as may be required on case by case basis such as costume character development, robot builds, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a studio marketing or promotions department, advertising or promotion agency; account management and/or sales background a plus
• Well-versed in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as Keynote
• High proficiency in Photoshop, and/or other graphic design a plus
• Strong written, verbal and presentation design skills
• Collaborative teammate with a solid work ethic
• Fluency in foreign languages a major plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y217-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.