Overview and Responsibilities
This position provides administrative support to President, International Theatrical Distribution & SVP, International Distribution
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Performs all administrative duties for both Executives, including handling calls/Zooms, managing calendars, coordinating detailed travel arrangements (international and domestic), completing monthly expense reports, arranging gate passes, and ordering office supplies.
• Assembles and maintains Executive binders for all major Paramount releases, comprising the latest information on budgets, box office, release strategy, comparable films, records, and more.
• Prepares and delivers release date documents including competitive dating charts and various internal release schedules on a routine basis.
• Updates and issues international directory, internal contact lists, and territory organization charts.
• Owns and circulates a monthly Title Life Cycle Report, detailing key information for all of Paramount's upcoming theatrical releases, such as talent, synopsis, anticipated censorship, and available formats.
• Creates PowerPoint decks summarizing studio presentations and attendee reactions for Cinemacon, CineEurope, CineAsia, and ShowEast
• Collaborates with territory offices to ensure accuracy of local release date, film, and holiday information.
• Manages International Distribution's SharePoint and arranges access rights for scripts and screeners.
• Builds strong relationships with territory Distribution teams and LA teams including Film Operations, Marketing, and Publicity.
• Sources data from territories and prepares special reports and presentations as required.
• Participates in ad hoc projects requiring research of films and industry trends.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years of Executive/Administrative Assistant experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with strong command of basic Excel functions (formatting, sorting, simple formulas).
• Extremely organized with demonstrable ability to work effectively, with accuracy, to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the desire to interface well with teammates, other administrators, and senior executives.
• High level of confidentiality and discretion required.
• Willing to contribute to overall team effort.
• Have an interest in International Theatrical Distribution.
• A critical eye for detail with ability to identify and troubleshoot issues or errors.
• Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Desire to participate in team discussions and willingness to share ideas/opinions.
• Passion for the film industry, keen interest in box office performance!
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Does this sound like the role for you? Join us on the Paramount Studio Lot!
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb80q-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.