Overview & Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced, highly qualified Executive Assistant to support Paramount's EVP of Global Human Resources. In this highly visible role, you will partner directly with many C-Suite Senior Executives, key leaders and their support staff across multiple lines of business including Production HR, Paramount, Nickelodeon, CBS Studios, Consumer Products, and International Markets.
The ideal candidate will be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking and appropriately handling sensitive information. You will anticipate the needs of a busy executive and take the initiative to solve problems thoughtfully and independently. This position reports directly to the EVP of Global Human Resources and is based in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Be highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests; providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests, following up on action items on behalf of the executive as appropriate.
• Heavy scheduling and calendar management including coordination of complex meetings including multiple participants and locations.
• Book and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately. Inform and plan actions based on the itinerary with appropriate parties, monitoring throughout. Prepare, submit, and file expense reports.
• Manage meeting logistics, conference rooms, AV equipment, displaying presentations, etc.
• Coordinate internal and external offsites, seminars, retreats, and luncheons including managing logistics such as transportation, accommodation, and catering.
• Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items and follow-ups.
• Screen and respond to phone calls and email as appropriate. Handle incoming/outgoing packages and mail.
• Partner with other company executive assistants to collaborate, obtain information, problem-solve and achieve desired results.
• Successfully complete deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, and other tasks that support the executive's effectiveness.
• Manage special projects, run occasional personal errands and take on additional duties and projects as needed.
• Prioritize tasks as needed and organize daily. Always monitor emails during working hours and before and after them.
• Provide administrative and project support to Senior HR Business Partners including data report preparation, basic HR knowledge application, and partnership with various strategic service departments.
• Minimum of 10 years of proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
• Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Strong execution and organization skills that enable you to prioritize and complete multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability.
• Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information and demonstrate superb judgment while managing a variety of situations with the utmost discretion.
• Strong critical thinking and business insight reflecting a high level of awareness, competency, and efficiency in all you do.
• Holds the highest ethical and moral standards.
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines.
Hiring Salary Range: $56,000.00 - 84,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxx71-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.