Overview & Responsibilities
Paramount is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the Global Travel Strategies and Operations Department!
• Review high volume of time sensitive emails; file, flag and prioritize accordingly
• Accommodate and prioritize internal meetings, conference calls, vendor appointments, events and other ad hoc situations that arise from email communications
• Maintain cohesive project filing system including maintenance of shared drives
• Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications in a timely manner
• Manage content and flow of information to senior executives and within department
• Coordinate complex schedule and calendar
• Handle all incoming and outgoing calls and keep log of calls
• Liaise with C-Level office staff to assist with executive travel and concerns as they arise; flag urgent requests and ensure responses in a timely manner
• Organize departmental assignments from SVP, ensure follow up and timelines are met
• Provide high level administrative support, including drafting and editing e-mails and preparing communications and presentations on the executive's behalf
• Coordinate and book business travel for SVP
• Reconcile and submit expenses monthly
• Update extensive vendor contact database
• Handle office operations: review staff calendars (appointments and PTO), order office supplies
• Liaise with building services and IT support as needed
• Producing financial reports and analytics
• Assosciates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
• 5 + years of experience providing support at the executive level; travel industry experience is highly desirable
• Exemplary computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment and prioritize tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to interface with C-level execs and vendors
• Problem solving skills; keen judgment and decision-making ability; sense of urgency
• Proactive nature-can anticipate needs of SVP
• Ability to be discrete and handle confidential information
• Exacting attention to detail and accuracy
• Flexibility in tasks, hours worked (expected OT on short notice) and ability to come into the office and/or work from home as needed
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w160-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.