Coordinator / Executive Assistant
New York, NY
Coordinator, USND (US Networks Distribution)
Paramount's USND department negotiates and manages carriage agreements with traditional cable operators (Comcast, Charter), new digital partners (Roku, Amazon), and wireless distributors (T-Mobile) to bring Paramount content to current and emerging devices and platforms. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the business of media, self-motivated, and can adapt to a constantly shifting landscape
The coordinator will work directly with the Vice President USND to support account management and new sales efforts.
• Lead account management by understanding and maintaining subscriber trends, viewership analysis, consumer products and offerings, and corporate structure
• Aggregate and synthesize account reporting and data for senior management through models and reports
• Become an expert on the ins and outs of team accounts to bring insight to contract negotiations and other high-level projects
• Work collaboratively across USND verticals to fulfill partner needs, execute department initiatives and launch new products with Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Legal, and Finance teams
• Independently manage small cable accounts, which can include presenting to clients and attending industry events
• Identify new business opportunities to expand VMN's reach through research and competitive analysis
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, preferably within a cross-functional business environment
• Experience in developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
• Project management:
Organized, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strategic Analysis: Strong research and analytical skills and ability to synthesize data
• Personal: Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communications skills as required to interface across several levels and groups
• Client management: Experience in developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 58,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d53vz7-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.