Come and join our AskHR team as we build and debut a brand-new ''Tier 1'' HR Service Center from the ground up! Reporting to the Manager, AskHR, the HR Coordinators, will: assist in the development and ownership of HR knowledge resources, and have a contributing role in the development of our ''Tier 1'' HR services across Paramount Global (including Viacom, CBS, Showtime, and Paramount+).
• Support in the implementation of an HR case management system in ServiceNow, as well as its integration with our larger Global Employee Portal
• Consolidate existing HR knowledge (including policies, FAQs, operating procedures, and employee facing tool(s) and services across all Paramount divisions in the US
• Collect and analyze ServiceNow data (across topics such as common inquiries, SLAs, and employee satisfaction) to understand and make recommendations on opportunities for ongoing improvement of knowledge and services
• HR Knowledge and Services: review and document both HR facing and employee facing knowledge resources that HR Service Center team will use to answer inquiries and provide services in a consistent manner; work closely with Service Center leadership to continuously grow and revise HR knowledge base
• Answer incoming ServiceNow tickets in timely manner and provide appropriate responses and escalations as needed.
• Provide ongoing support on special projects
• Minimum 1 year experience working in HR; preferably with some experience in both HR Operations and a client/employee facing role (HR Generalist, HRBP, or HR Service Center role)
• Working knowledge of topics across HR functional areas, including Benefits, TA, L&D/Organizational Development, HR Systems/Operations, HR Compliance, and Payroll
• Analytical and Research skills: able to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information
• Comfort working with HR technology (such as SuccessFactors, Workday, or other HR system); experience with ServiceNow is a plus
• Strong client facing / customer service skills and passion for delivering positive experiences
• Problem-solving skills; you think critically about problems and know how to leverage your resources to package solutions
• Consulting skills; experience influencing decision makers with data-driven recommendations
• Demonstrate ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment with quick deadlines and shifting priorities
• Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interface with all levels of employees
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6wmq-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.