London, United Kingdom
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Responsible for day-to-day activities which support the Global Fulfillment Operations group. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to help support the team. This Coordinator will help facilitate the scheduling, file creation, and delivery of VOD and DTO content to streaming services. This department is deadline driven and involves strong attention to detail. We work closely with all Paramount brands as well as various internal departments to ensure our partners are receiving content on time and without error.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
Emphasis on responsibilities will vary depending on team assignment.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with brands to facilitate the creation and distribution of required media files and ancillary content (i.e., caption files, images, subtitles, audio, and metadata)
• Troubleshooting issues as they arise through all stages of multiplatform asset creation and delivery
• Tracks fulfillment through internal tracking/scheduling systems for processing and delivery.
• Communicate status of content delivery to internal and external partners as needed
• Escalate any network related problems as appropriate
• Provides operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor, including updating SOPs
• Assisting with special projects as needed to support internal departments, affiliates, and digital initiative
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
Years of experience: 1+ years of relevant work experience preferred
Study: Undergraduate degree preferred. Technical training with 1+ years of relevant work experience.
Specific tech/pro skills and specific other needs:
• Understanding of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities while working in a fast paced schedule driven organization
• Strong written and verbal communication. Fluent in English.
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
• Ability to troubleshoot minor operational problems.
• Excellent problem solving abilities with experience in process and quality analysis.
• Proactive attitude and taking initiative
• Flexible schedule
Nice to have:
Specific tech/pro skills:
• Knowledge of related media operations equipment, or ability to learn.
• Superior customer service skills; both in communication and follow up
• Work Experience in Digital Media or Broadcast Media industry
• Familiarity with VIACOM Media Networks programming.
• Experience working with customers in multiple time zones in a 24-hour environment.
Knowledge of entertainment media acquisition, production, packaging, delivery and distribution workflows including Rights, Scheduling, Digital Asset Management and Finance Systems.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82km6-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.
BET Networks is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa.