The Client Relations and Events team is looking to bring on a Coordinator to service the needs of our sponsors and clients for the Paramount Advertising Team.
• Assist with the development, planning and executing tentpole and events for the Paramount advertising team. To include:
• Research and PowerPoint deck building
• Reservation booking travel for clients and staff as needed
• Manifest Maintenance
• Venue reservations
• Set Up, check in and breakdown of 1515 events
• Work on local NY events - minimal annual travel
• Assist with financial process and tracking for annual budget against certain events
• Maintain info on Blue Pineapple Website and team event App tech
• Learn and utilize Zkipster and Splash Event web applications
• Maintain ticket request for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
• Assist with ticket requests for Nickelodeon Tours and Non-Tentpole Events
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of previous administrative experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Suite, including Docs, Sheets, and Forms
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work assignments, and meet deadlines
• Ability to sift through data and create actionable insights based on findings
• Experience in developing and maintaining excellent relationships, internally and externally
• Experience with creating & maintaining purchase requests for monthly invoices for multiple vendors/projects/teams
• Outstanding social skills, written and oral communications skills as required to interface across several levels and groups
• Ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and social landscape.
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 53,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1w0mm-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.