ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Paramount+, the streaming service from ViacomCBS, has an exciting opportunity for a PR coordinator to join the Communications team. The role, based in New York, will support the growing Paramount + team and be involved with a wide variety of PR projects and responsibilities across the communications function.
Reporting to the Director of PR, this role will support the Paramount + publicity team across a wide range of responsibilities including: media strategy, coverage tracking, booking talent travel and logistics, managing press screeners and supporting the VP of Communications on travel and expenses. He/she will also work closely with the team to assist in the development and implementation of series press strategies/campaigns and work closely with internal teams across all Paramount+ departments as well as ViacomCBS brand groups.
• Assist in preparing all necessary research for building strategies/campaigns for upcoming and current series
• Help create and distribute press releases, programming notes and media alerts
• Manage press screener delivery and press account subscriptions
• Monitor and compile press reports
• Book talent travel, including air, ground and lodging (when in person events resume)
• Update and maintain media lists and press contact information
• Help as needed at events such as press junkets and press screenings (when in person events resume)
• Ensure vendor invoices and department finances are paid in a timely matter
• Support the VP, Communications as needed with travel and expenses
• Be able to multi-task and pivot at a moment's notice; good problem solver
• Must be very organized with great attention to detail; able to work within tight deadlines
• Team player with a get it done attitude
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years related experience in Public Relations or Marketing required
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have good oral and written communication skills