Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Paramount's US Networks Distribution (''USND'') team is responsible for monetization and distribution of our linear Networks and associated VOD to MVPDs, virtual MVPDs, and mobile platforms.
The Business Development & Operations team within USND is focused on deal negotiation and execution of new media rights (e.g. Advanced Advertising, VOD, TVE, new formats) as well as operations and delivery of content.
We are hiring a Manager who will be integral in leading ongoing distribution commitments, terms compliance and assist with traditional distribution renewals and new deals! The Manager will also be the lead in understanding the market landscape and industry trends. Working collaboratively with the broader distribution team, CBS, Showtime, Pluto and across Paramount's brands will be required.
• Assist Director, Business Development in operationalizing and managing new deal commitments/obligations. Including:
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to manage newly negotiated commitments/obligations (e.g., 4K content selection, Research projects)
• Developing process for ongoing management and operations of commitments
• Work with Sales/Finance to ensure accurate pacing
• Manage new media rights in existing/upcoming distribution deals:
• Help form consolidated understanding of terms across Legacy CBS and Legacy Viacom
• Assist with weekly and monthly update meetings for various new media rights check-ins
• Market Research
• Assisting USND Sales, Finance, and Marketing teams with ad hoc strategy projects, experience audits, and research.
• Developing viewpoints on new technologies, emerging distribution platforms, and new formats as well as maintain ownership of industry trends and news.
• 4+ years of working experience; preferably in media/entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree required
• Detail oriented, comfortable managing complex projects with tight deadlines
• Comfortable reading and interpreting distribution/legal contracts
• Able to navigate public company financial statements and analyst research reports
• Self-starter who thrives in highly collaborative role and can work with autonomy
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wnoe-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.