Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Coordinator, Program and Originals Marketing Kids & Family coordinates the implementation, execution, and evaluation of Paramount+ Kids & Family program marketing campaigns, helping deliver new audiences and subscribers for the expanding service!
• Maintain essential campaign documents including calendars, one-sheets and decks.
• Gather and distribute materials, documents and information to internal teams.
• Research industry trends and conduct competitive analyses to help inform decision making.
• Attend internal and external meetings and own meeting notes, next steps and their distribution.
• Maintain Shared Drive, collecting and saving reference documents as well as their distribution.
• Lead organization, requests, submissions, and trafficking of creative assets, working with internal teams and external agencies to ensure timely delivery.
• Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative partners and ensure organized delivery to channel teams in a timely manner.
• Review analysis on the success of campaigns and develop reports for key collaborators to reference.
• Provide general department administrative support when needed.
• 1+years experience working in media or marketing, preferably in Entertainment (can include intern experience).
• Stellar organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and lead workload, working across multiple campaigns at any given time.
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with keen attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Kids & Family Original Series marketing preferred.
• Experience in a creative, marketing, or ad agency preferred.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment.
• Passion for all things pop culture and entertainment.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52jw3-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.