Across our organization, we're building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
National Public Media is a subsidiary of NPR, owned in partnership with PBS and WGBH, the largest producer in public television. As the corporate sponsorship sales team for all NPR network programs, NPR and PBS stations, National Public Media works with companies across a variety of categories and objectives to generate support for the public broadcasting system, while delivering breakthrough results for sponsors.
National Public Media is looking for an experienced sales coordinator to join our ur New York, NY NPR sales office. The sales team represents NPR's radio, podcast, digital and events platforms. The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced media sales or advertising agency environment, is curious about the media industry, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and has a proven ability to thrive under pressure.
NPR and NPM is committed to cultivating and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and in our workplace culture.
• Acts as an extension of the sponsorship team by supporting with campaign management through full sales cycle of all orders, e.g., proposal development, inventory and creative clearance, billing procedures, client reports, etc., for both radio and digital platforms
• Acts as primary point of contact for sponsor copy, including copywriting, obtaining client approvals, and routing internally for production
• Creates pitch decks and supporting materials needed to respond to RFPs
• Assists sales team with client prospecting, research and presentations for client meetings, etc.
• Assists sales team with database management, e.g., SalesForce entry and maintenance, Trello, Magellan, etc.
• Helps to monitor live campaign performance (digital + broadcast) and assist with duties including: coordination with Digital Campaign Managers, issuing Radio logs/airchecks, building Campaign Wrap-Up decks, gathering assets for Brand Lift Studies, etc.
• Provides administrative support including coordinating conference calls, events, and meetings
• Other special projects as assigned
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
• 2-3 Years' Experience in fast-paced media sales team support or in an advertising agency media department
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; must be able to act as primary support person on all orders for high-performing multi-member sales team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong research, presentation and proofreading skills
• Ability to collaborate with various departments across the company including Digital Ad Operations, Marketing, Traffic, Finance, etc.
• Ability to learn new research database interfaces, CRM tools, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n04m-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.