Production Assistant, Production Operations
DIGITAL ASSET COORDINATOR (Animation Technology)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Help manage the network storage, production asset management systems and file deliveries for animated productions at Nickelodeon.
• Work directly with production teams to ensure that all assets from each episode are accurately delivered to their designated archive solution and then removed from production storage locations.
• Assist with overall archive planning and execution with Nick Archive & Library team, Viacom storage and production teams.
• Assist with media deliveries via Signiant MediaExchange, MediaShuttle, OpenText, VMS and MediaSilo.
• Work with GMO & Nick Production and Post Production to verify that final deliveries are accurately ingested in VMS, OpenText, Viacom Music Library, etc. – the accurate archival location for each type of asset.
• Follow-up with Production and Post Production to ensure that delivered assets are accurately deleted from Production storage
• Integrate solutions and workflows with other PPO teams across Viacom Media Networks
• Collaborate with editors, production teams, recording studio, engineers, post production management, archive and animation technology teams daily.
• Strong customer service and management skills.
• 4 years of Production and/or Post Production experience required.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools (Premiere, Photoshop, etc.)
• Knowledge of Avid Media Composer, Pro Tools, Storyboard Pro, Harmony
• Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
• Articulate and dead-line oriented.
• Ability to prioritize effectively.
• Desire to investigate and help in a wide variety of areas.
• Ability to see projects to completion on time and on budget with limited, direct supervision
• Knowledge of Animation production pipelines and processes including all facets of production.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent experience a must.
• 3-4 years of previous media management or production experience preferred.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of animation and production management.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life.