Nexstar Media Inc. is America's largest local television and media company with 198 full power stations (including partner stations) in 116 markets addressing nearly 62% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides sales & marketing support and is involved in selling activities associated with all station projects with our television stations and digital assets. As a key member of the Sales team, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and sales efforts of multiple sponsorships that creates traditional and nontraditional revenue.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop creative, customized sales presentations
• Gather relevant, competitive research data for sales department
• Spearhead client digital marketing campaigns to include social media, email blasts and other elements
• Provide full support to our community affairs partners
• Daily review of Traffic Logs
• Serve as point of contact for local non-profit organization.
• Conduct tours of the station for local community minded groups
• Other duties as assigned by management deemed as necessary
Requirements & Skills:
• Strong writing and deck creation skills using PowerPoint
• Previous experience in broadcast sales or marketing
• Project management, communication and presentation skills
• Organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong attention to detail in a high paces environment with ability to meet strict deadlines
• Familiarity with research, ComScore data, etc.
• Experience with broadcast and/or digital sales systems (WideOrbit)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop
• Occasional weekends required for position
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpme44-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.