Join the exciting world of television and digital media sales with the nation's largest television operator, Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., WDTN/WBDT. WDTN/WBDT is currently seeking a motivated, detail oriented National Sales Assistant to be an integral part of the sales team. This key position will support the National Sales Manager and work closely with the National Rep firm to ensure revenue growth success.
• work in collaboration with all facets of the sales department: national sales, local sales, digital sales traffic and research.
• Order entry and revisions.
• File orders and revisions in a master file.
• Facilitate makegood approvals with Rep firm.
• Provide commercial advertising time information to rep firm as needed.
• Work with corporate A/R department to manage invoices, discrepancy claims and collection issues.
• Support National Sales Manager by working with Creative Services on commercial production projects.
• Distribute reports to sales management when needed.
• Submit advertising copy instructions to the traffic department.
• Work with ohter sales support personnel when needed.
• Work weekly rotation to fill in at station switchboard.
• Support other station departments and initiatives when needed.
• Perform or assist with additional projects and duties as asssigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
• Personalble with good verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to learn industry software.
• Two -r Four college degree and prior work experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn01k-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.