HR Business Coordinator
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
WRBL TV-Columbus, Georgia / Nexstar Media Group has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant.
WRBL is looking for a dynamic Sales Assistant to help one of Columbus Georgia's fasting growing television and digital media businesses. You will have the opportunity to work with a seasoned group of sales professionals and a variety of local businesses to execute creative digital media campaigns across multiple platforms from WRBL.com, local news & weather apps plus bring social media campaigns to national display with video campaigns and more. This position offers a fun, fast –paced environment with room to grow. Candidate should be open to change and development as our business needs change in this digital environment. You must be a well organized multi-tasker. A detail oriented person with a solution driven attitude. You must have excellent customer service and communications skills and be able to work well with others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accurate Data Entry of TV Advertising & Digital Orders
• Resolving preemptions and scheduling discrepancies
• Provide assistance to the Sales Traffic Coordinator when needed
• Learn the other Sales Assistants Roles and fill in when necessary.
• Digital Advertising Experience is a plus.
• Creating Digital Ad Designs is a plus-(put Links to your examples on your resume if you have them)
• Must be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel proficiently.
• Provide assistance to Sales Account Executives and Managers.
• Must be able to work well under pressure all while having a goal oriented & solution driven attitude.
• Must be detail oriented and well organized multi-tasker with excellent customer service & communication skills.
Technical Skills – Hardware: Laptop Computer, iPhone and iPad.
Technical Skills – Software: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel
Social Media Experience, Photoshop & Google DFP are desired. Wide Orbit is a plus.
Minimum Education: Some College with Marketing & / or Advertising
FT Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Full-Time Employee Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401k along with Vacation, Sick and Personal Time after a respective waiting period.
How to Apply:
Local Candidates are needed. Please Attach your Resume.
Qualified Candidates must apply online to be considered for this position.
Please use the Job Link below. First Time Applicants must create an Account then Apply for this Job.
EOE M/F/D/V Pre-Employment Background & MVR Screenings are required.
You must have a Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.