The Creative Services Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, shoot, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Must have Strong Videography skills
• Must have Strong non-linear editing skills
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop a plus
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Canon DSLR and Small Tech Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wnpm-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.